Orfeh & Andy Karl: Legally Bound Live Album Sets August Release
The Broadway couple recorded their cabaret show at Feinstein's/54 Below.
Broadway Records has announced that Orfeh & Andy Karl: Legally Bound – Live at Feinstein's/54 Below will be released digitally and in stores on Friday, August 18. The album is currently available for preorder here.
The show features the married Broadway mainstays performing an eclectic mix of pop, rock, rhythm and blues, and showtunes while sharing stories about their on and offstage history. The pair met in the Broadway production of Saturday Night Fever and later shared the stage in Legally Blonde, which earned Orfeh a Tony nomination. Karl has since earned Tony nominations for his roles in Rocky, On the Twentieth Century, and Groundhog Day, now running at the August Wilson Theatre.
"We are so excited to be releasing this album — our first together — that really captures the energy and spirit of Legally Bound," said Orfeh and Karl. "We had such a blast doing it, and we are so happy that the people outside of N.Y.C. will get to hear it (and that the people who were there will have a chance to twirl those napkins in the air again, this time on repeat or shuffle)."
The track list is as follows:
1. You're All I Need to Get By
2. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
3. Ain't No Stopping Us Now
4. "A very rowdy crowd…"
5. The Promise
6. "Something good had to come out of the 80s…"
7. Make Like a Nail/If I Can Dream
8. "I love it when the napkins start to dance…"
10. "Some artists that you come up listening to…"
11. I'm Your Baby Tonight (with Andrew Logan)
12. "That show really sort of pushed the limits…"
13. Keep on Standing
14. Piece of My Heart
15. "That happens in my living room at least twice a week…"
16. Seeing You