5 Sexy Backstage Photos From the 25th Anniversary Edition of Broadway Bares
See what the stars of the annual Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS posted on social media from inside their dressing rooms.
The 25th anniversary edition of Broadway Bares took place on June 21 at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Created by Tony-winning choreographer Jerry Mitchell, the show features over 150 dancers who strip down to their skivvies alongside some of Broadway's most talented performers as a benefit for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. As expected in the age of social media, the stars took to their Instagram accounts to show off their backstage photos. Check out the five hottest shots below.
1. Lesli Margherita (Matilda The Musical): "With Mama Fierstein"
2. Nick Adams (Priscilla Queen of the Desert): "#bwaybares dressing room shenanigans."
3. Katie Webber (Honeymoon in Vegas): "Covered in glitter and ready to go!"
4. Josh D. Green (Wicked) and Daniel Robinson (Hairspray) via @bcefa: "Rotate!"
5. Jamal A. Shuriah (American Idiot tour): "Had the most amazing experience doing Broadway Bares this year for the first time and couldn't be happier sharing the stage with both talented and lovely @lavernecox"