The 24th annual edition of Broadway Bares took place on June 22 at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Created by Tony-winning choreographer Jerry Mitchell, the show features over 150 dancers who strip down to their skivvies alongside some of Broadway's most talented performers as a benefit for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. As expected in the age of social media, the stars took to their Instagram accounts to show off their backstage photos. Check out our five favorites in the gallery below.
1. Paloma Garcia-Lee (Nice Work If You Can Get It): "Thanks to the gorgeous @kplorrain for making me look like a rockstar last night. #BroadwayBares (Thanks Ben Ryan for the photo!)"
2. Morgan James (Motown The Musical): "Come back and let me touch your nakedness..."#broadwaybares #pink"
3. Brandon Rubendall (Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark): "Thanks to Ben Ryan for this awesome backstage shot of my tattoo application. A little over 2 hours for all. Not bad. But looooots of retouching. #BwayBares #Tattoos#Elvis #ElvisTwerkTeam #BCEFA"
4. Bianca Del Rio (RuPaul's Drag Race): "Love this bitch! @queenlesli ! Broadway Bares 2014"
5. Lesli Margherita (Matilda The Musical): "Seiber and I look a little different tonite.#broadwaybares"
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
- Christopher Sieber
- Morgan James
- Broadway Bares
- Paloma Garcia-Lee
- Brandon Rubendall
- Bianca Del Rio
- Leslie Margherita