- My Beautiful Goddamn City, by Jon Robin Baitz. As the presidential election nears, two sisters debate the future of the country, and one of them contemplates fleeing rather than facing the next four years.
- Madagascar, by John Guare. Doug Hughes will direct this piece about an heir to a prominent local family who prepares for his entry into medical school.
- Stand-Up, by Neil LaBute. A floundering stand-up comic comes out in a major way. Directed by Erica Gould.
- and the will becomes again a garden, by Tim Blake Nelson. An estranged family gathers together to say goodbye to their dying father. Directed by Doug Hughes.
- An excerpt from Miami, book by Wendy Wasserstein, music by Jack Feldman, lyrics by Bruce Sussman. Hundreds of New York snowbirds flock to Miami Beach to see Miss Kitty Kat's famous lounge act.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Bullets Over Broadway to Close
FIRST LOOK: Andrew Rannells as Hedwig in Broadway's Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Jeremy Jordan Is Finding Neverland at the A.R.T.
Broadway's Of Mice and Men to Be Filmed by National Theatre Live
Final Bow: Following Broadway's Of Mice and Men, Jim Norton Rides Off Into the Sunset With a Pair of Cowboy Boots
More in Theater NewsRead Now »