- My Beautiful Goddamn City, by Jon Robin Baitz. As the presidential election nears, two sisters debate the future of the country, and one of them contemplates fleeing rather than facing the next four years.
- Madagascar, by John Guare. Doug Hughes will direct this piece about an heir to a prominent local family who prepares for his entry into medical school.
- Stand-Up, by Neil LaBute. A floundering stand-up comic comes out in a major way. Directed by Erica Gould.
- and the will becomes again a garden, by Tim Blake Nelson. An estranged family gathers together to say goodbye to their dying father. Directed by Doug Hughes.
- An excerpt from Miami, book by Wendy Wasserstein, music by Jack Feldman, lyrics by Bruce Sussman. Hundreds of New York snowbirds flock to Miami Beach to see Miss Kitty Kat's famous lounge act.
More in Theater NewsRead Now »
By providing information about entertainment and cultural events on this site, TheaterMania.com shall not be deemed to endorse,
recommend, approve and/or guarantee such events, or any facts, views, advice and/or information contained therein.