Music and Lyrics by Irving Berlin
Book by David Ives and Paul Blake
Based Upon the Paramount Pictures Film
Written For the Screen by Norman Krasna, Norman Panama and Melvin Frank
Veterans Bob Wallace and Phil Davis have a successful song-and-dance act after World War II. With romance in mind, the two follow a duo of beautiful singing sisters en route to their Christmas show at a Vermont lodge, which just happens to be owned by Bob and Phil’s former army commander.
IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals. www.concordtheatricals
– Floor $35 – Balcony $30
– Discounts available for seniors (aged 65+), active duty military/veterans, and children/students.
– Group discounts available through Box Office at (817) 579-0952.
– Online and box office processing fees apply.
– All sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
– All change requests must be made 24 hours prior to event.
– Patron credits must be used within one year of issuance.
– Late seating is only allowed at the discretion of the House Manager.
– Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
– No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre.
– Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
– Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video recording devices, and cellular phones is strictly prohibited.