Mary Poppins JR
Original Music and Lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
Book by Julian Fellowes
New Songs and Additional Music and Lyrics by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe
Co-Created by Cameron Mackintosh
A Musical based on the stories of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney film
The jack-of-all trades, Bert, introduces us to England in 1910 and the troubled Banks family. Young Jane and Michael have sent many a nanny packing before Mary Poppins arrives on their doorstep. Using a combination of magic and common sense, she must teach the family members how to value each other again. Mary Poppins takes the children on many magical and memorable adventures, but Jane and Michael aren’t the only ones upon whom she has a profound effect. Even grown-ups can learn a lesson or two from the nanny who advises that “Anything can happen if you let it.”
DISNEY AND CAMERON MACKINTOSH’S MARY POPPINS JR is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mtishows.com
– All tickets $20
– Online and box office processing fees apply.
– All sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
– All change requests must be made 24 hours prior to event.
– Patron credits must be used within one year of issuance.
– Late seating is only allowed at the discretion of the House Manager.
– Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
– No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre.
– Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
– Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video recording devices, and cellular phones is strictly prohibited.