Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None
Play by Agatha Christie
Ten strangers are summoned to a remote island. All that the guests have in common is a wicked past they’re unwilling to reveal and a secret that will seal their fate. For each has been marked for murder. As the weather turns and the group is cut off from the mainland, the bloodbath begins and one by one they are brutally murdered in accordance with the lines of a sinister nursery rhyme.
AND THEN THERE WERE NONE is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals
– Floor $35 – Balcony $30
– Discounts available for seniors (aged 65+), active duty military/veterans, and children/students.
– Group discounts available through Box Office at (817) 579-0952.
– Online and box office processing fees apply.
– All sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
– All change requests must be made 24 hours prior to event.
– Patron credits must be used within one year of issuance.
– Late seating is only allowed at the discretion of the House Manager.
– Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
– No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre.
– Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
– Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video recording devices, and cellular phones is strictly prohibited.