Acquiring over 40 million Spotify streams, the band’s music has attained syncs with films, trailers, MTV, national commercials, documentaries and even the Starbucks playlist.
The Hunts have opened for world class bands such as Judah and the Lion, X-Ambassadors, The Fray, OAR, etc and have appeared at world renowned music festivals and stages including Austin City Limits, Red Rocks, Firefly and Summerfest.?
• The Hunts have toured the nation for over 15 years and continue to gain and inspire a rising following everywhere.
• Over 40 million streams on Spotify
• Two National Tours with O.A.R.
• Opened for The Fray, Judah & The Lion, X Ambassadors and more
• Major festival appearances include: Austin City Limits Music Festival (twice), Summerfest, Landmark & Firefly
• Single "Make This Leap" featured in national Milk-Bone commercial
• Life Was Simple EP heard nationwide in Starbucks' in-store overhead playlist
• Those Younger Days album (June 2015) executive produced by Chris Kuffner (Ingrid Michaelson, A Great Big World)
• Darlin' Oh Darlin' (February 2018) produced by Peter Katis (The National, Jonsï, Interpol, Head And The Heart)