Title Sponsor: Green State Credit Union
Partners & Sponsors: Hancher Auditorium, Scope Productions, Think Iowa City, James Investment Group, Big Grove Brewery, Iowa Public Radio, Goodfellow Printing, Phoebe Martin Realtor, Little Village Magazine, City of Iowa City
Full festival passes are available under each date.
$85.00 + Fees – Early Bird Full Festival Pass (ends Friday, January 20)
$110.00 + Fees – Full Festival Pass (starts Friday, January 20)
$80.00 + Fees – Members Full Festival Pass
$55.00 + Fees – Student Full Festival Pass (SOLD OUT)
$50.00 + Fees – Thursday Pass
$60.00 + Fees – Friday Pass
$60.00 + Fees – Saturday Pass
If you are a member of The Englert and have a promo code, please click "Add Promo Code" before choosing your seats. Not a member? Get access to advance ticketing (and more!) by becoming a member of The Englert. CLICK HERE
to learn more.
PLEASE READ before purchasing tickets:
Mission Creek Festival returns live and in-person on April 6 – 8, 2023, presenting an array of world-class and local artists and writers to celebrate the finest of music and literature. Playing a combination of Iowa City’s most vibrant indoor venues, pass holders have a wide selection of shows and events to choose from.
Pass Rules & Regulations
– Patrons with wristbands must wear wristbands to all events they wish to enter.
– The pass grants access to all performances.
– Entrance to The Englert Theatre and Hancher Auditorium is guaranteed at all times.
– Entrance to other venues is subject to capacity. Once a venue is at capacity, entry will be prohibited until enough festival-goers have left the performance to make room for new guests.
– Patrons with wristbands are subject to any age restrictions a particular venue might enforce.
– The festival lineup and performance times are subject to change.
– Refunds are not available. Wristbands are the responsibility of the purchaser — the festival cannot replace lost wristbands.