Beyond Moving is a documentary about Siphe November, an exceptionally gifted ballet dancer from South Africa. The documentary follows his journey, from being discovered while dancing in the hard township of Zolani, to his intensive training at Canada's National Ballet School, to eventually stepping into the world of professional ballet.
This is a free film series to be held at:
3 Community Park Road
Broomfield, CO 80020
All seats are General Admission.
Please note that these covid protocols will be implemented:
PLEASE ARRIVE TO THE THEATER AT LEAST THIRTY MINUTES TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS
Patrons aged 18 years and older will need to provide a valid ID showing name and birthdate.
Preferred method of COVID requirements:
* Proof of your COVID Vaccine card (either physical or digital proof will be accepted) for all Patrons aged 12 and older.
* OR negative COVID-19 PCR test results taken within seventy-two hours of the performance start time either printed, via email or text.
* OR a negative rapid antigen test taken within six hours prior to the performance start time for all Patrons ages 12 years and older with these steps:
* Name(s), date, and time of test written on the rapid test itself.
* A photo taken with your valid ID, with name, date, and time clearly written on the test in the photo.
* Bring the photos ready on your device to be shown to our staff.
* Rapid tests will NOT be available at the theatre.
* Masks will be worn over the nose and mouth and required to enter the theatre for all Patrons two years and above and remain on while inside the theatre.
* Patrons who do not comply with the above will not be permitted inside the theatre.
The Box Office will open one hour prior to the film screening.
The theatre doors will open 30 minutes prior to the film screening.
For more information about our 2021-2022 health and safety policy, please visit our website at https://ccdance.org/ticket-policy-and-venues/
Patrons who do not comply with this policy will not be admitted.
Colorado Conservatory of Dance in a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.