"Surf's Up" will be on the Granbury Opera House stage for three shows on July 14-15, 2023.
Surf's Up is one of the first true Beach Boys tribute bands in the world. They have been perfecting and recreating the Beach Boys sound for 25 years. Literally since they were kids. Their sibling harmonies capture the authentic blend of the Beach Boys like no other. Not just another “tribute band,” these veterans naturally bring the magical "Sound of Summer."
Floor $50 – Balcony $40
Online and box office processing fees apply
– All sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
– All change requests must be made 24 hours prior to event.
– Patron credits must be used within one year of issuance.
– Late seating is only allowed at the discretion of the House Manager.
– Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
– No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre.
– Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
– Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video recording devices, and cellular phones is strictly prohibited.