A host of Joe Iconis "family" performance veterans, including Jason "SweetTooth" Williams, Krysta Rodriguez (The Addams Family), Molly Hager (Fat Camp) are among the artists featured on the upcoming digital release of The Joe Iconis Rock and Roll Jamboree, an eclectic kaleidoscope of tunes by the Drama Desk Award-nominated musical theater composer and cabaret favorite.
Featuring fanciful new interpretations of Iconis classics like "The Guide to Success," "Headshot," and "Everybody's at the Bar (Without Me)," as well as many songs recorded for the first time, such as "The Goodbye Song" and "Penny Dreadfuls," the album includes vocals by Iconis and the members of his performer "family": Williams, Rodriguez, Hager, Rubin, Ian Kagey, Matt Hinkley, Katrina Rose Dideriksen, Eric William Morris, and The Kissin' Kazoo Sisters.
Produced by Brent Stranathan with additional production by Ian Kagey, the album will be released digitally on April 16 by Sh-K-Boom Records, which released Iconis' previous recording, Things to Ruin. The album will be celebrated at Iconis' previously announced upcoming 54 Below concerts on April 15, 20, 26, and May 5.
Click here for more information on the digital release. The full track list is as follows.
1. The Guide to Success – Joe Iconis
2. Headshot – Krysta Rodriguez
3. Rosalie – Ian Kagey
4. The Vagabond – Matt Hinkley
5. Lonely Woman – Lance Rubin
6. Honey – Jason SweetTooth Williams
7. Lisa – Katrina Rose Dideriksen
8. Anymore – Krysta Rodriguez and Eric William Morris
9. If You Like It – Joe Iconis, The Family
10. Everybody's At The Bar (Without Me) – Katrina Rose Dideriksen
11. Hatchet Job – The Kissin' Kazoo Sisters
12. Broadway, Here I Come! – Molly Hager
13. The Goodbye Song – Jason SweetTooth Williams, The Family
14. The Bar Song – Matt Hinkley, Jason SweetTooth Williams
15. Penny Dreadfuls – Joe Iconis, Lance Rubin, Jason SweetTooth Williams, The Family