STEPPENWOLF THEATRE COMPANY is an internationally renowned company of thirty-five artists whose talents include acting, directing, playwriting, filmmaking, and textual adaptation. Steppenwolf has redefined the landscape of acting and performance by spawning a generation of America's most gifted artists, including Joan Allen, John Mahoney, John Malkovich, Laurie Metcalf, Martha Plimpton and Gary Sinise. No other American theater ensemble has survived as long and thrived as much as the Steppenwolf company of artists, who return home to Chicago to do the work they love. Don't miss Steppenwolf's 30th season in 2005-2006, dedicated to launching new plays.
WHAT TO KNOW:
* Twenty, $20 tickets available day-of performance, at 11:00 a.m., in person or by phone. Limit 2 per person.
* Post-show discussions with cast and crew following select performances
* Dinner-theater subscriptions (five shows + dinner, only $325)
* Half-price student subscriptions for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday performances
* In addition to the Downstairs Theatre (515 seats), Steppenwolf produces world-class entertainment in the Upstairs Theatre (250 seats) and Garage Theatre (80 seats.)
HOW TO GO:
* Call 312-335-1650
* Buy online at www.steppenwolf.org