Book by Michael Stewart
Music and Lyrics by Jerry Herman
Based on the play The Matchmaker by Thornton Wilder
Matchmaker Dolly Gallagher Levi is a widow, a matchmaker, and also a professional meddler — but everything changes when she decides that the next match she needs to make is to find someone for herself.
HELLO, DOLLY! is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Tams Witmark, LLC. www.concordtheatricals.com
– Floor $35 – Balcony $30
– Discounts available for seniors (aged 65+), active duty military/veterans, and children/students.
– Group discounts available through Box Office at (817) 579-0952.
– Online and box office processing fees apply.
– All sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
– All change requests must be made 24 hours prior to event.
– Patron credits must be used within one year of issuance.
– Late seating is only allowed at the discretion of the House Manager.
– Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
– No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre.
– Performance, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
– Due to licensing and federal copyright laws, the use of cameras, video recording devices, and cellular phones is strictly prohibited.