Producer Jeffrey Seller has announced that a digital #Ham4Ham lottery will begin in conjunction with Hamilton's national tour stop at the San Diego Civic Theatre from January 6-28. A total of 35 orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will begin two days before each performance. Patrons can enter via the official Hamilton app or by visiting hamiltonmusical.com/lottery.
Rules are as follows:
- The lottery will open at 11am PT two days before the performance date and will close for entry at 9am PT the day before the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11am PT the day before the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm PT the day before the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4pm PT the day before the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning three hours before the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and music direction and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow's biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. The musical tells the story of Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War, and was the new nation's first treasury secretary. The musical won 11 Tony Awards including Best Musical, Score, Book of a Musical, Direction of a Musical, Choreography, and Orchestrations. The Broadway production is currently running at the Richard Rodgers Theatre.
Share via Email
Don't show this again.