Naked Holidays is a darkly comic Yuletide bacchanalia, a gleeful pageant
filled with indulgent tidings which climaxes in a scantily clad routine
that looks a lot like Christmas. This boisterous holiday celebration
puts a theatrical spin on some of our best-loved winter traditions.
- "The Annihilator" by Steve Strangio, about X-mas at a professional
- "Dead-Nosed" by Oliver Thrun, in which Santa's reindeer plot the
assassination of Rudolph. A Samuel French short play festival finalist.
- "Fear the Nog" by R.I. Stokes, The North Pole meets Orwell's 1984 with
Santa as Big Brother.
- "A Very Special Hanukkah Special" by Mark Harvey Levine, a
Jewish-themed spoof of It's A Wonderful Life.
- "The Naked People Play" by Stacy Lane, the traditional Naked Holidays