- Actors Theatre of Louisville (Louisville, KY): $400,000
- American Repertory Theatre (Cambridge, MA): $700,000
- Center Stage Associates (Baltimore, MD): $600,000
- Intiman Theatre (Seattle, WA): $400,000
- The Public Theater (New York, NY): $700,000
- Steppenwolf Theatre Company (Chicago, IL): $700,000
Public Theater executive director Mara Manus stated, "This is a tremendous award coming on the eve of our 50th anniversary celebration. By providing funds for the endowment specifically earmarked for new work, the DDCF will further support The Public as it commissions new work and continues its mission to nurture and promote new voices that represent the diversity of American culture."
For more information on the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, click here.
Share via Email
Don't show this again.