We here at TheaterMania were feeling a little outdone by WhatsonStage.com's lovely Shakespearean offering for the nearly existent royal baby. So, feeling a little awkward about not having offered our own advice to Kate and William, TheaterMania came up with a little gift of our own: songs about marriage and children from some of our favorite American musicals.
We like them, and we hope the tiny new Royal Highness will too.
1. "Motherhood March" —Hello, Dolly!
2. "The Baby Song" —I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
3. "Your Daddy's Son" —Ragtime
4. "No One is Alone" —Into the Woods
5. "Me and My Baby" —Chicago
6. "Mama Who Bore Me" —Spring Awakening
7. "Don't Tell Mama" —Cabaret
8. "Stop, Time" —Big: The Musical
- Spring Awakening
- Hello, Dolly!
- Into the Woods
- Royal Baby
- I Love You You're Perfect Now Change
Share via Email
Don't show this again.