Dead Of Night is six short plays based on stories by the master of horror, Stephen King.
Stephen King has authorized The Visceral Company to produce these original adaptations of his stories:
· Nona (writer, Catherine Noah; director, Dan Spurgeon) - A young man meets a woman like no other. Beautiful, bewitching, and hungry for murder. But just who - or what - is Nona?
· Strawberry Spring (writer, Kenneth Cosby; director, John McCormick) - Ten years ago, a serial killer plagued a college campus during a warm, foggy patch of winter. Tonight, Springheel Jack has returned with the "strawberry spring."
· Harvey's Dream (writer, Rochelle Perry; director, Angela Relucio) - At the breakfast table, Harvey tells his wife of a strange dream he had the night before.
· The Man Who Loved Flowers (writer, Rochelle Perry; director, Angela Relucio) - A lovestruck young man looks for his beloved on the streets of New York.
· Mute (writer, Michael Sadler; director, Bennett Cohon) - A man in a confessional recounts the night he gave a strange mute hitchhiker a ride... and what happened later.
· The Ten O'Clock People (writer, Dan Spurgeon; director Jana Wimer) - Brandon Pearson has his cigarette habit under control. Unfortunately, cutting down has somehow allowed him to see the monsters that really run the world.