Low-Budget Love Fest of Puppet Doom! presents a cornucopia of innovative and sometimes outrageous experimental new works for puppet theater and includes such new works as:
- The Cat Who Came to Dinner, in which handpuppet humans and animals play "get the guest."
- Yo! Yo! RoJo!, in which bluesman Robert Johnson's artistic crisis is solved by a Faustian bargain with hiphop devils.
- Child Soldiers in Uganda - a docu-puppet fantasy contrasting the realities of present-day war in Uganda with the idyllic life of children in North America.
- The Same Old Story, the Boston toy theater première of Italian playwright Franca Rame's gothic folktale about a girl and her foul-mouthed doll.
- Ginsberg on Democracy, in which Allen Ginsberg, Donald Trump, Teddy Roosevelt, and Mahatma Gandhi meet in a café to discuss life and art.
- Gay Pirates on Ice, a handpuppet love story about a pirate Elephant who discovers love in Antartica.
- The Cry of a Mermaid in Love, an autobiographical toy theater version of a family history of emigration across the Mediterranean.